Featuring short, bombastic staccatos paired with an expertly-crafted sound design layer, all housed in a highly customizable interface – FOUNDATIONS | Staccato Brass provides a rhythmic and energetic quality specifically designed for expressive and impactful musical storytelling.
*Powered by the FREE Kontakt Player
From an epic brass ensemble, we’ve captured the majesty and impactful nature of staccato articulations. With each note meticulously processed to deliver a rhythmic and dynamic quality that is bound to give your score the modern edge it deserves.
The bold force of this modern brass ensemble shines through as we blend pristinely recorded brass articulations with creatively-processed synthetic elements, resulting in a distinctive and innovative hybrid sound that will add a powerful element to your scoring toolkit.
SHAPE YOUR SOUND
Built to be a sound design canvas for artists, producers, and composers of all experience levels, the FOUNDATIONS engine features an extensive palette of sound-shaping capabilities, including ARP, Gate, Space, and ADSR.
Heavyocity FOUNDATIONS was created to introduce all music makers to the dynamic world of cinematic sound. FOUNDATIONS is a line of professional-quality free instruments, designed to inspire the next generation of film, TV, and game scores.
- 2 Sound Sources:
- Staccato Brass Ensemble
- Ambient Brass Texture
- 10 Custom Presets
- Gate | Arpeggio control for building complex, rhythmic patterns
- 2 Channel Mixer realtime source blending
- Envelope Control
- Master FX – Punch, Delay, and Reverb
- 400 MB uncompressed (269 MB on Disk with NI lossless compression)
- Powered by the Kontakt 6 Engine
- Kontakt 6.7.1 (Player) or later
- Komplete Kontrol integrated (NKS-ready)
- Available as direct download only
- Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- Minimum System Requirements:
- Mac: macOS 10.14, 10.15, 11 or 12 (latest update)
- PC: Windows 10 or 11 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 2 GB RAM
- Graphics hardware support for OpenGL 2.1 or higher
- 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT Instruments)