UNLEASH SONIC MAYHEM
An explosive collection of perfectly-crafted face melting riffs, heavy guitar tones, lush clean guitars, and flawless performances — bursting with rhythm and energy, ready to kickstart your cue and unlock your inner guitar god.
With a versatile array of sounds, from heavy grooves to clean guitar riffs to transitions and effects, offered in three keys (D, A, and F#), you can bring the virtuosic performance of a seasoned guitarist directly to your tracks with power, precision, and efficiency.
Experience legendary electric guitars that have been processed and sculpted with an eclectic assemblage of guitar pedals and fed through various iconic tube amplifiers producing a tone, vibe, and attitude that is true studio-grade quality.
The Damage Guitars engine unlocks unique personalization options — methodically engineered to provide maximum customization, performance flexibility, and creative potential at every level, for a truly inspiring and production-ready guitar experience.
People Are Talking
Awards, Reviews, and Testimonials
An amazing collection of playable guitars that are perfect for many genres. The tones are incredibly realistic and the performances are flawless. They feel and sound great. The tonal varieties are simply amazing.
Encanto. Dora and the Lost City of Gold, Little
Damage Guitars and Damage Rock Grooves are a fantastic addition to any composer’s toolkit. They offer a unique blend of versatility, quality, and ease of use, making them a valuable asset for any music production project.
Together, Damage Guitars & Damage Rock Grooves make a formidable team, that can add some real power and hard-edged gravitas to your scores, truly bang for your buck!
A game-changer in the world of virtual guitar instruments. It offers an unparalleled selection of expertly captured guitar sounds, exceptional sound-shaping tools, and endless creative potential. 5 out of 5 stars!
Sample Sound Review
From a Gibson Firebird Custom Shop to a Fender Telecaster Custom Shop 1951 Nocaster to a PRS McCarty 594 10-Top — at the heart of Damage Guitars is a stunning and expansive collection of some of the most iconic and sought-after custom-shop guitars that many musicians dream of playing.
BUILD YOUR GROOVE
Choose from over 100 production-ready snapshots to kickstart your creativity. Begin with the single instruments only, head-banging guitar riffs or growling bass lines, or explore combos of the two, where matching guitar and bass riffs have been preprogrammed to offer endless inspiration.
TONE IS THE HOLY GRAIL
Ranging from blazing syncopated metal riffs to serene and ethereal electric guitarscapes, we've tackled one of the toughest challenges in sampling—capturing the true essence of authentic sounding heavy riffs, distorted and clean guitars that are dripping with tone.
Yeah, nobody does hard-hitting, aggressive drums like Heavyocity. Now it’s time to apply some of that epicness to the guitar—Damage Guitars carries on the DAMAGE legacy with a groundbreaking array of ferocious riffs, sparkling clean tones, and exciting transitional elements, in a playable, intuitive, and flexible format brought right to your fingertips.
DAMAGE ROCK GROOVES
Unleash sonic synergy with perfectly matched Guitars and Drum Grooves. Damage Rock Grooves is the ultimate percussive counterpart — offering you an aggressive one-two punch when purchased with Damage Guitars.Learn More
- Over 3,690 Samples
- 1,200+ Sources
- 468 Tempo Synced Guitar Riffs & FX
- 288 Guitar Transitions & Riff Bits
- 14 Playable Cinematic Guitars & Textures
- 192 Tempo Synced Bass Riffs
- 240 Bass Transitions & Riff Bits
- 117 Custom-Designed Presets
- 2 Unique Engines:
- Damage Guitars
- 3 Presets for 3 different keys of Riffs (D, A, and F#)
- Intuitive Browser to load in sources in 3 banks
- Matching Guitar and Bass Riffs
- MACRO knob for dynamic multi-parameter control
- Playable Guitars
- 4 Scoring Style Playable Guitars
- 4 ppp Playable Guitars
- 4 Tempo Synced Reverse Ambiences
- 2 Ambient Distorted Pads
- Damage Guitars
- 9.57GB on Disk (with NI lossless compression)
- Powered by the Kontakt 6 Engine
- Kontakt 6.7.1 (Player) or later
- Komplete Kontrol integrated (NKS-ready)
- Available as direct download only
- Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- Minimum System Requirements:
- Mac: macOS 10.14, 10.15, 11 or 12 (latest update)
- PC: Windows 10 or 11 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 2 GB RAM
- Graphics hardware support for OpenGL 2.1 or higher
- 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT Instruments)