MUSIC MEETS SOUND DESIGN
Evolve Mutations is a go-to resource for any cinematic production—either on its own, or as an addition to EVOLVE. This unique sonic cinematic music software includes an arsenal of highly-expressive instruments, rhythms, and ambiences, adding depth and impact to any dramatic cinematic music production.
Evolve Mutations has massive crunchy beats, walls of tweaked percussion, and next-gen tonal elements that make up the Rhythmic Suite categories.
Ranging from twisted drum kits to unique impacts, five different menu-style Percussive Kits are great for one-off hits, or as elements to build your own beats.
STINGS & TRANSITIONS
Offering distinct new ways to heighten emotional impact, Stings & Transitions are perfect for adding terrifying or serene punctuation to a film soundtrack, or unique textures to the breakdown of a song.
TONALITY & FX
From organic, other-worldly soundscapes and gnarled-out synths to treated melodic instruments, Evolve Mutations provides FX sounds that will lend an innovative quality to your arrangements.
PEOPLE ARE TALKING
Awards, Reviews, and Testimonials
Mutations delivers dry, in-your-face sounds that ooze style and character. The simple but powerful interface allows radical manipulation and sonic mayhem, which is a must for those of us looking to make every sound ‘our own.’
Dead Space Series, Tomb Raider, Far Cry Primal
"A rich resource of time‑saving creativity, and beautifully recorded to boot...I don’t know what Heavyocity put in their coffee, but it must be good! 5 out of 5 stars!"
Sound On Sound
Heavyocity has done it again with Evolve Mutations. This is another no brainer library to own. The sounds are so relevant and useable right out of the box for many types of scoring projects that I work on.
Boston Legal, Grey's Anatomy, My Name Is Earl
"Mutations is a terrific companion library to Evolve. Once again, Heavyocity has pulled out the stops to deliver a palette of evocative tools for any modern electronic composer’s canvas. Mutations gets my highest recommendation. 5 out of 5!"
Electronic Musician Magazine
Evolve Mutations sounds incredible right away, which allows me to spend more time composing, and less time trying to fix mediocre sounds.
Assasin's Creed: Dead Kings, Clive Barker's Books Blood, Mass Effect 3
“I am using Mutations for a new remix… I am totally loving it. Right up my alley.”
Jack David Elliot
Remixer - Brittney Spears, NSYNC, Nick Lachey
THE SOUND OF MUTATIONS
The sound of Evolve Mutations comes from creatively-crafted rhythmic suites, loops, kits, and effects. All loops and kits are designed for seamless layering and maximum flexibility, and loosely classified in four styles: Epic Organic, Epic Tech, Industrial Electronic, and Mangled Pop.
THE SWEET SPOT
Combining creative sound design with tonal lyricality, Evolve Mutations finds the sweet spot between transitional effects and melodic composition.
- 2.16 GB uncompressed
- Available as direct download only
- 1,100+ samples
- 275+ NKIs
- 2 Percussive Loop Suites
- 149 Single Percussive Loop presets
- 17 Tonal Loop Suites
- 41 Single Tonal Loop Preset
- 5 Percussive Kits
- 15 Stings & Transitions
- 45 Tonality & FX Presets
- Skreamer, LoFi, Delay, Reverb, ADSR, High Pass, and Low Pass control
- 24 Bit Samples
- 44.1 kHz
- Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- Powered by the Kontakt Engine
- Kontakt 5 (Player) ver 188.8.131.521 or higher, NKS compatible
- Minimum System Requirements
- Mac: OS X 10.10 and up, Intel Core Duo, 4 GB RAM
- PC: Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit, Inteo Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64, 2GB RAM
- Evolve Mutations is uniquely watermarked for each individual customer
- All files in Evolve Mutations are watermarked using a propriety technology
- Customers may be required to provide their full Identification for authorization purposes
- Heavyocity Media, Inc. will use all remedies of the law, to their full extent, against anyone who illegally distributes/sells/shares the library
- Heavyocity Media reserves the right to modify these terms at any time
- Prices, Watermarking, and Availability subject to change without notice.