SCORING SYNTH BASS
A re-envisioning of synth bass, Mosaic Bass empowers you to create a dynamic low-end foundation for your score, from a palette of inspiring sources.
Combine growling synth with inspiring layered sources to create complex textures, elevating synth bass into an essential cinematic scoring tool.
Transform the ordinary into the extraordinary with a truly creative multi-channeled low end bass synth VST instrument.
More than 200 carefully-crafted snapshot presets create perfect starting points for the creative composer.
People Are Talking
Awards, Reviews, and Testimonials
Combining growling sampled synths with vibrant organic attacks, Mosaic Bass reimagines what the lower register is capable of. Build your next project from the bottom up, with over 110 different sources, and infinite combinations, pushing synth bass forward into a complex, modern musical tool.
Never before has synth bass been afforded this kind of sonic possibility. The Mosaic Engine provides an intuitive canvas for creative layering, processing, and sound design.
THE MOSAIC SERIES
Conceived to keep composers creative, each instrument in the Mosaic Series features a unique set of foundational elements, designed for custom layering and combination.
- 3.04 GB uncompressed (2.34 GB on Disk with NI lossless compression)
- Available as direct download only
- 1 NKI
- 197 Snapshot Presets
- 110 Different Sources (1,094 Samples)
- 35 Synths
- 10 Subs
- 35 Drones
- 10 Noise Layers
- 20 Attack Layers
- Intuitive Sample Browser
- ARP for building complex, rhythmic arpeggios
- MACRO knob for dynamic multi-parameter control
- Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- Powered by the Kontakt 6.2.2 Engine
- Kontakt 6.2.2 (Player) or later
- Komplete Kontrol integrated (NKS-ready)
- Minimum System Requirements
- Mac: macOS 10.12, 10.13 or 10.14 (latest update), i5
- PC: Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 2 GB RAM
- Mosaic Bass is uniquely watermarked for each individual customer
- All files in Mosaic Bass are watermarked using a propriety technology
- Customers may be required to provide their full Identification for authorization purposes
- Heavyocity Media, Inc. will use all remedies of the law, to their full extent, against anyone who illegally distributes/sells/shares the library
- Heavyocity Media reserves the right to modify these terms at any time
- Prices, Watermarking, and Availability subject to change without notice.