AN INSPIRING CINEMATIC COLLECTION
Featuring an arsenal of virtual electric guitar pads, phrases, performance palettes, and tempo-synced pulse loops, Scoring Guitars fully harnesses the instrument's visceral energy. Combining the guitar’s powerful organic overtones with our proprietary sound-shaping technology, Scoring Guitars delivers a production-ready library packed with crisp harmonics and pulses, warm reverses, and dramatic phrases.
Tempo-synced virtual electric guitar phrases are ideal for interstitials, transitions, or custom motifs.
CRISP HARMONICS AND WARM REVERSES
Just like in Heavyocity Scoring Guitars 2, explore alternative and extended guitar sounds with playable harmonics and reverses.
Atmospheric pads built from world-class guitar recordings add texture and dynamic movement to cinematic guitar loops.
PEOPLE ARE TALKING
Awards, Reviews, and Testimonials
"Scoring Guitars is an inspiring tool that puts a variety of tastefully processed and programmed guitar performances within close reach. It is a powerful and adaptable instrument that is great for creating organic cinematic layers."
Game of Thrones, Iron Man, Westworld
Scoring Guitars is proof that you don’t have to compromise, and if you’re looking for a tool that will help you build film cues quickly, this is a great one to have in your arsenal.
Scoring Guitars is an extraordinary collection of gorgeous…loops, drones, and atmospheric sounds…The variety of sonic delights demonstrates the programmer and guitarist’s skills.
Clean and atmospheric electric guitars may not have been the first source the cinematic composer reaches for...until now. Our own Neil Goldberg recorded these world-class guitars to arm you with an all-new sound set for scoring to picture.
DEVELOPED FOR CINEMA
Our award-winning sound design team converted this source audio into world-class scoring content, perfect for building ethereal soundscapes, driving tonal beds, and shaping emotional underscore. With over 760 professional-quality sound sources driven through our powerful GRAVITY engine, Scoring Guitars is the cinematic guitar VI you’ve been waiting for.
EXPERT SOUND DESIGN
Scoring Guitars is yet another example of our unmatched approach to content creation. For nearly a decade, we've tweaked, mixed, mangled, and processed the most pristine high-quality sound elements to enable and inspire a generation of composers.
- 4.41 GB uncompressed
- Electric guitar plugin available as direct download only
- 760+ Sound Sources
- 180+ Snapshots
- 300+ Motion Presets (NKA’s)
- 415+ NKIs
- 30 Complex Pads
- 276 Single Pads
- 4 Ambient, Pad and Drone Menus
- 10 Pulse and Phrases Menus
- 87 Single Pulses
- 12 Performance Palettes
- Motion page for advanced volume, pitch, and pan pattern creation
- Playable Trigger FX™ for real-time control
- Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- DOES NOT require Gravity
- Electric guitar plugin powered by the Kontakt 5 Engine
- Kontakt 5 (Player) ver 5.5.2 or higher
- Minimum System Requirements
- Mac: OS X 10.10, Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB RAM
- PC: Windows 7 or 8 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit, Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 4GB RAM
- Scoring Guitars is uniquely watermarked for each individual customer
- All files in Scoring Guitars are watermarked using a propriety technology
- Customers may be required to provide their full Identification for authorization purposes
- Heavyocity Media, Inc. will use all remedies of the law, to their full extent, against anyone who illegally distributes/sells/shares the library
- Heavyocity Media reserves the right to modify these terms at any time
- Prices, Watermarking, and Availability subject to change without notice.