A DRIVING CINEMATIC SEQUEL
Heavyocity's Scoring Guitars 2 taps an arsenal of world-class guitars and amps to deliver an edgy collection of pulses, pads, phrases, and ambient beds and drones built to beef up any score.
Scoring Guitars 2
In this guitar VST instrument, tempo-synced pulses create drive and rhythmic elements for filling out your score with cinematic guitars.
With Heavyocity's Scoring Guitars 2, create powerful interstitials and transitions or combine them to build out custom motifs.
AMBIENT BEDS & DRONES
Expertly-crafted cinematic soundscapes are sourced from impeccably-recorded electric guitars, mangled, processed, and layered by our best-in-class sound designers.
PEOPLE ARE TALKING
Awards, Reviews, and Testimonials
"Scoring Guitars 2 builds on the strengths of the first with more of the great sounding ambiences and pulses. Overall, this is a wonderful instrument on its own that really shines in combination with other Heavyocity instruments."
Game of Thrones, Iron Man, Westworld
Scoring Guitars 2 is a must buy if you are in need for Guitar Phrases and underscore. The included guitars content is highly cinematic usable and should not be missed out – I completely loved it. 5 out of 5.
"Heavyocity has released yet another indispensable addition to the Gravity line. From the slick pulses and phrases to the evocative beds and drones, there’s some really fresh and inspirational sounds begging to be added to your palette."
District 9, 2 Guns, Contraband
This collection of cinematic-slanted guitar instruments, phrases, and samples is diverse and highly configurable. Scoring Guitars 2 is expertly designed for cinematic use and it is in that realm that it shines. This one is kind of a no-brainer.
With Scoring Guitars 2, they’ve raised the bar again and provided a collection of sounds that will instantly add motion and drama. These new sounds are instant inspiration.
Assasin's Creed: Dead Kings, Clive Barker's Books Blood, Mass Effect 3
Overall I really like the sound of this. It's got everything you need for a guitar soundscape in a cinematic composition. Slick, powerful sounds that are ready to rumble. I'm really happy with this. Check it out!
Heavyocity has taken guitars to a whole new level with Scoring Guitars 2. I love the clean tone of the instrument and having so many choices to distort, mangle and overall punish the original sound.
Dead Space Series, Tomb Raider, Far Cry Primal
EDGIER SONIC SPACE
Scoring Guitars 2 builds on the inspiring foundation of the original: adding chunky rhythmic pedals, a plucked, multi-sampled semi-hollow body, and a new set of keys (D & G) to this refreshed collection of pulses, pads, phrases, and ambiences.
From a souped-up Strat to a classic 335, we've harnessed the beautiful tones and electric energy of our world-class cinematic guitar VST collection. From chimey, bright clean to warm and crunchy overdrive, Scoring Guitars 2 delivers pure analog vibe from some of the best guitars and amps in the world.
SHIFT INTO OVERDRIVE
With this cinematic sequel to the award-winning Heavyocity Scoring Guitars, we set out to create another cutting-edge guitar VST instrument, but with a little more edge. Driven through a vast collection of studio-quality effects, these guitars blow passed subtle, into the realm of saturation.
- 5.33 GB uncompressed (4.1 GB compressed)
- Available as direct download only
- 300+ Motion Presets (NKA’s)
- 380+ NKIs
- 71 Complex Pads
- 50 Ambient Beds and Drones
- 164 Melodic Pulses and Phrases (wet & dry)
- 88 Rhythmic Pedals (wet & dry)
- 12 Performance Palettes
- 3 Xtra Playables
- Motion page for advanced volume, pitch, and pan pattern creation
- Playable Trigger FX™ for real-time control
- Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- Does NOT require Gravity
- Powered by the Kontakt 5 Engine
- Kontakt 5 (Player) ver 5.7.1 or higher
- Minimum System Requirements
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.11, macOS 10.12 or 10.13 (latest update), 4 GB RAM
- PC: Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit) Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 4GB RAM
- Scoring Guitars 2 is uniquely watermarked for each individual customer
- All files in Scoring Guitars 2 are watermarked using a propriety technology
- Customers may be required to provide their full Identification for authorization purposes
- Heavyocity Media, Inc. will use all remedies of the law, to their full extent, against anyone who illegally distributes/sells/shares the library
- Heavyocity Media reserves the right to modify these terms at any time
- Prices, Watermarking, and Availability subject to change without notice.