Conceived from Adam Hanley, the fascinating mind behind Icebreaker Audio, BitRate II & MonoBoy taps into chiptune music, vintage digital electronics, and circuit bending, bringing these beloved sounds to life, as both a drum synth and its melodic counterpart.
BitRate II uses multiple methods of retro digital synthesis and sampling to produce charismatic and nostalgic drum sounds. The included sound engines cover chipsounds, FM synthesis, lofi sampling, and glitchy circuit bending.
Also included is MonoBoy, BitRate II's melodic counterpart. MonoBoy uses similar sound engines, but in an interface more-suited to melodic play. Its key features include three sound generator modes (a unique DM sampler, easy-to-use arpeggiator, and voice controls), and a master FX section that includes the one-of-a-kind Bit Delay effect.
BitRate II & Monoboy were created by Icebreaker Audio, the brainchild of Adam Hanley, whose name appears in the credits of many high-profile Kontakt and Reaktor products. He is also responsible for the Kontakt scripting here at Heavyocity, pushing the limits of the platform to bring even our craziest ideas to life.
BitRate II & Monoboy
- Requires Reaktor or Reaktor Player (version 6.2 or later)
- Size: 112 MB (on disk)
- Available as direct download only
- 140 preset snapshots
- Powered by the Reaktor Engine
- Reaktor or Reaktor Player (version 6.2 or later) required.
- Minimum System Requirements
- Mac: OS X 10.10, 10.11 or macOS 10.12 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- PC: Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit) Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- BitRate II & Monoboy are uniquely watermarked for each individual customer
- All files in BitRate II & Monoboy are watermarked using a propriety technology
- Customers may be required to provide their full Identification for authorization purposes
- Heavyocity Media, Inc. will use all remedies of the law, to their full extent, against anyone who illegally distributes/sells/shares the library
- Heavyocity Media reserves the right to modify these terms at any time
- Prices, Watermarking, and Availability subject to change without notice.