A FUTURE THAT NEVER WAS...
Featuring a trinity of retro synths inspired by the 70s and 80s, C-Tools is three distinct instruments: Capsule (drums), Coil (bass) and Clique (pads & keys). From nostalgic strings to archetypal pulsing rhythms, C-Tools is the framework for building the vintage synth sound of yesterday, today.
Featuring eight drum channels and a built-in sequencer—complete with thumping kicks and kitschy hand claps—Capsule takes a mostly-analog approach to its synthesis engines. You can officially consider the hole in your instrument collection for tweakable vintage synth drums filled.
A hybrid monosynth designed especially for bass sounds, this Reaktor drum synth uses digital FM and analog subtractive synthesis techniques to produce a rich sound palette. From biting and percussive, to deep and throbbing, Coil lays down the low-end foundation you need for building those synthetic rhythm beds with this Reaktor VST.
Clique is a combination string machine and combo organ—two instruments that used similar frequency division techniques to produce their polyphonic sounds. Whether you're going for bright and springy or spacey and textural, Clique gives you all the soft synth requirements for writing melodies and harmonies so catchy they will ruin your life.
Heavyocity's C-Tools was created by Icebreaker Audio, the brainchild of Adam Hanley, whose name appears in the credits of many high-profile Kontakt and Reaktor products. He is also responsible for the Kontakt scripting here at Heavyocity, pushing the limits of the platform to bring even our craziest ideas, like Reaktor instruments to life.
- Requires Reaktor or Reaktor Player (version 6.2 or later)
- Size: 90.5 MB (on disk)
- Available as direct download only
- Total Presets: 149
- Three Built-in Effects for each instrument.
- Includes three instruments covering the core of many arrangements:
- Capsule: Drums and Percussion
- Coil: Bass
- Clique: Pads and Keys
- Powered by the Reaktor Engine
- Reaktor or Reaktor Player (version 6.2 or later) required.
- Minimum System Requirements
- Mac: OS X 10.10, 10.11 or macOS 10.12 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- PC: Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit) Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2