A SOURCE OF FORCE AND POWER
Recorded at the legendary Skywalker Sound, FORZO is the product of our world-class sound design team joining forces with award-winning composer, Jason Graves, and A-list Hollywood film score engineer, Satoshi Noguchi. This dream team entered the hallowed halls of Skywalker with one goal in mind: create a new benchmark for orchestral brass.
AN EPIC ENSEMBLE OF WORLD-CLASS BRASS
FORZO's 12 french horns, four trumpets, eight tenor, bass, and contra-brass trombones, and two tubas deliver 25 GB of sheer brass power. Creative articulations like cluster bends and random flutters flex these sections’ muscles in a way previously unheard.
FORZO is three cutting-edge brass engines in one: a bombastic Traditional Brass engine with 100+ articulations, a dynamic Hybrid Brass engine for modern scoring, and an inspiring Brass Loops designer with over 400 tempo-synced loops.
A HEAVYOCITY DOSE OF SOUND DESIGN
Armed with a 26-piece brass orchestra, we transformed these stunning sound sources into a visceral hybrid orchestra, filled with a sonic energy that other orchestral brass virtual instruments simply can't touch.
People Are Talking
Awards, Reviews, and Testimonials
FORZO is the new overlord of all brass libraries. It's extremely playable and the interface is slick and effortless with plenty of control. The additional "mangling" options are my favorite and never fail to spark inspiration.
Assassin's Creed Origins, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
While FORZO's traditional section offers great sound quality, it is the Evolved side of the product that rules supreme. There is simply no other brass library out there with this level of sonic depth and manipulative parameters.
"Heavyocity’s FORZO is a delightful library. It puts viscerally compelling brass performance at your fingertips. These inspiring instruments will keep composers moving forward.”
Game of Thrones, Iron Man, Westworld
A superb epic brass library: beautifully recorded, brimming with detail and energy, with a huge sound, a wide dynamic range, with plenty of articulations, effects and extended techniques ideal for traditional orchestral, movie and games scoring. Absolutely wonderful.
Sound On Sound
"I've always liked Heavyocity's approach to instrument design, focusing on the actual needs of composers/producers. FORZO builds on this tradition, with a new level of sound quality and vastly increased production adaptability. Hits the spot for me!"
Halt and Catch Fire, Monster Hunter, Underworld
FORZO did simply blow me away. 5 out of 5 stars. FORZO is a leading brass library for any composer that wants to compose an epic and cinematic score.
I absolutely love the sound of FORZO. The Traditional brass patches are the most powerful and crisp brass samples I have heard. This will definitely become one of my ‘go-to’ new libraries.
Encanto, Dora And The Lost City of Gold, Tag
FORZO's Full Ensemble NKI puts an entire 26-piece brass orchestra—playing at the same time, in the same room—right at your fingertips. You've heard brass, but not like this. FORZO is truly beyond ordinary.
PREMIER SOUNDSTAGE FOR PREMIER SOUND
The main soundstage at Skywalker Sound -- it's a living, breathing instrument in and of itself, surrounding FORZO's brass with an organic warmth that can’t be recreated with plugins or algorithms.
We develop virtual instruments that are by composers, for composers. FORZO is no exception. We teamed up with award-winning composer Jason Graves and acclaimed film score mixer Satoshi Noguchi to create a vast, orchestral brass instrument that is truly inspiring to work with.
- 11,475 Samples
- 107 Articulations (Full Content & Articulations Breakdown)
- 237 Custom Presets
- 432 Tempo-Synced Loops
- Three Unique Engines:
- Traditional Brass (five sections)
- French Horns
- Trombones (Tenor, Bass, Contra Bass)
- Full 26-piece Ensemble
- Hybrid Brass Designer
- Brass Loop Designer
- Traditional Brass (five sections)
- Intuitive Sample Browser
- CYCLE page for advanced granular & rhythmic playback
- Includes 57 CYCLE Presets
- MACRO knob for dynamic multi-parameter control
- 25 GB uncompressed (16 GB on Disk with NI lossless compression)
- Powered by the Kontakt 5 Engine
- Kontakt 5 (Player) ver 5.8 or later
- Komplete Kontrol integrated (NKS-ready)
- Available as direct download only
- Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- Minimum System Requirements:
- Mac: OS OS X 10.11, macOS 10.12 or 10.13 (latest update), i5, 4 GB RAM
- PC: Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 2 GB RAM
- An Internet connection and a graphics card that supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate this product. Once installed and activated, the product can be used offline.
- 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT Instruments)
- FORZO is uniquely watermarked for each individual customer
- All files in FORZO are watermarked using a propriety technology
- Customers may be required to provide their full Identification for authorization purposes
- Heavyocity Media, Inc. will use all remedies of the law, to their full extent, against anyone who illegally distributes/sells/shares the library
- Heavyocity Media reserves the right to modify these terms at any time
- Prices, Watermarking, and Availability subject to change without notice.