THE EVOLUTION OF CINEMATIC SOUND
Experience the most dynamic collection of modern film-scoring software ever assembled. Developed by our award-winning team of professional composers and sound designers, Heavyocity's GRAVITY covers the gamut of intangible scoring elements: complex pads, evocative risers, other-worldly stings, and earth-shattering hits.
HITS | STINGS
Add weight to your dramatic moments with powerful hits and stings by using this modern film-scoring software. Combine up to four of the 192 distinct elements to create an unlimited range of unique hit combinations with this Gravity music pack. Plus, 400 individual stings cover a vast range, from reverse hits and whooshes to disturbing metals and aggressive tonal sweeps.
With playable atmospheric textures, evolving tonal pads, and intricate SFX beds, Heavyocity's GRAVITY modern film-scoring software is your go-to instrument for ambient composition and emotional pull. Presented in three-channel complex, menu, and single-channel formats to support multiple workflows.
Fully-customizable risers enable you to combine organic, synth, and FX layers to create entirely unique risers on the fly. Change duration, syncing to beats or time, for total control over ascending tension and suspense.
As composers for film, television, and video game trailers, we know that great-sounding hits and hybrid risers are in short supply. The new DESIGNERS offers deep customization, providing the perfect accents for your score.
Break the boundaries of static sound with the all-new MOTION feature. From smooth, tempo-synced swells and rhythmic pulsing motifs, to complex stutters and glitch effects.
PEOPLE ARE TALKING
Awards, Review, and Testimonials
"GRAVITY is the perfect tool for any composer scoring to picture. The sounds are inspiring and categorized in a really smart way. GRAVITY has already become one of my go-to scoring tools. Thanks for nailing it again, Heavyocity."
Transformers (Film Franchise), Deepwater Horizon, Lone Survivor
[TRANSLATED]: This library is a deluxe tool for the working composer...Sound and variety are first-rate, but the possibilities of organizing the sounds organically, be it in the whole or in their individual components, make this library the fulminant tool it is.
GRAVITY is stunning. You guys have done it again.
Recomposed: Vivaldi - The Four Seasons, The Leftovers, Woolf Works (Ballet)
GRAVITY is a great library in its own right, but there are enough hands-on features to take the sounds into new dimensions. It's both inspirational and creative.
The diversity of sound within GRAVITY is astonishing. Each sound inspires new ideas and creative techniques that enhance my writing process. Any musician will benefit with GRAVITY in their toolbox.
Game of Thrones, Iron Man, Westworld
I found a lot to like about GRAVITY. More than just a collection of textures, GRAVITY has quite the library of musical pads, elements, rises, and stingers that will save most film composers and producers quite a lot of time.
GET PULLED IN
With GRAVITY, we didn't set out to build just another virtual instrument, we set out to provide unmatched sound in an inspiring, easy-to-use interface. The all-new MOTION feature joins the reimagined Punish and Twist knobs to further spark your musical imagination.
We spent over a year bowing, bending, resonating, smashing, dropping, and colliding at premium studios across the US. The result is a highly-detailed collection, delivering a full range of meticulous hybrid scoring elements.
It's no secret we love our analog gear, and GRAVITY wouldn't be a Heavyocity instrument without some serious mangling and processing. We fed source material from our rich library into custom-built modular analog units and layered and tweaked until they screamed that signature Heavyocity sound.
- 2200+ Sound Sources
- Over 1200 Custom Presets:
- 780+ Pads
- 390+ Stings
- 19 Riser Menus
- 9 Hit Menus
- 815+ Additional Snapshots
- 325+ Motion Presets
- Two new “Designers” for Hits and Risers
- Motion Page for advanced volume, pitch, and pan pattern creation
- Playable Trigger FX™ for real-time control
- 12 GB uncompressed (9.2 GB on Disk with NI lossless compression)
- Powered by the Kontakt 5 Engine
- Kontakt 5 (Player) ver 220.127.116.111 or later
- Komplete Kontrol integrated (NKS-ready)
- Available as direct download only
- Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- Minimum System Requirements:
- Mac: OS X 10.10 or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB RAM
- PC: Windows 7 or higher (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit, Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 4GB RAM
- GRAVITY is uniquely watermarked for each individual customer
- All files in GRAVITY are watermarked using a propriety technology
- Customers may be required to provide their full Identification for authorization purposes
- Heavyocity Media, Inc. will use all remedies of the law, to their full extent, against anyone who illegally distributes/sells/shares the library
- Heavyocity Media reserves the right to modify these terms at any time
- Prices, Watermarking, and Availability subject to change without notice.