THE ULTIMATE IN EPIC PERCUSSION
It's massive ensembles. It’s aggressively Damaged hybrid elements. It’s 864 gut-punching loops. It's everything that made the first Damage great—only bigger, badder and better.
There's plenty of space to spread out even the most epic of ensembles on this virtual world-class soundstage. Experience the astoundingly realistic spatial possibilities with D2's redesigned STAGE.
A producer’s playground, Damage 2’s cutting edge Kit Designer brings all the epic to a 16-voice kit layout, fully designed to feature D2’s signature library of absolutely destroyed hybrid elements.
Damage loops have become the stuff of legend—and the 864 tempo-synced Damage 2 loops continue that legacy. Inject some epic into your track with this crushing library of all-new loops.
People Are Talking
Awards, Reviews, and Testimonials
Damage 2 is easily one of the best cinematic percussion libraries out there. Heavyocity, I am a fan for life, you folks are mad geniuses.
Transformers (Film Franchise), Deepwater Horizon, Lone Survivor
Deep, wonderful sounding and powerful percussion samples. Damage 2 sounds deeper, richer and more vital than ever before. 10/10.
It's almost ridiculous how well-designed and perfect-sounding Damage 2 is. For the working composer who needs to get shit done, this is hands down the best percussion library out there.
Halt and Catch Fire, Monster Hunter, Underworld
"Damage 2 is insane! It's a new benchmark in production quality that gives us easy access to sound manipulation, allowing for an infinite number of ways to custom-craft a sound into your cues and songs."
Doctor Sleep, Extinction, The Haunting of Hill House
Damage 2 is a fitting continuation of the bombastic classic. A top library for fast work. 5 out of 5 stars!"
"This is amazing. Everything is so tight, so polished. Damage 2 covers so much more of the acoustic, as well as giving you a lot of what Damage 1 was famous for. You guys did it again."
Halo Franchise, Tom Clancy Franchise, Prince of Persia
An epic instrument deserves an epic room to record—and the scoring stage at Skywalker Sound is just that. It’s the kind of scale only achieved in this kind of room. And we traveled across the country to put these drums from that room into your hands.
Yeah, nobody does hard-hitting, punchy cinematic drums like Heavyocity. But nobody—and we mean nobody—does the aggressive, the visceral, and the Damaged hybrid-percussive elements like we do.
Damage 2 is brimming with over 40,000 samples and 60 GB's of pure, percussive inspiration, ranging from 72" gran casas and massive bass drums, to toms and a myriad of struck found sounds. We even rolled and recorded a dumpster onto the world-class scoring stage at Skywalker Sound.
- 60 GB uncompressed (24.58 GB on Disk with NI lossless compression)
- Available as direct download only
- Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- 41,395 Samples
- 1,596 Sources
- 208 Snapshot Presets
- 3 NKIs
- Ensemble Designer
- Intuitive Browser to load in 700+ sources in octave banks and individual sounds
- Instant 3D positioning with updated Stage
- Five discrete mic positions (Close, Room, Hall, LFE, and analog CRUSH)
- Quickly create patterns, rolls, crescendos, and more with custom MIDI PERFORMANCE tool
- Redesigned Punish knob with three unique flavors (Gently Now, Hurt Me Plenty, Nightmare)
- Customizable Master FX chain
- Kit Designer
- 16-voice Drum Kit layout for quick and easy groove creation
- 50+ Custom-designed Kits
- Intuitive browser to load in sound sources to each key
- Independent FX chains for every voice – add compression, reverb, saturation, and more to each of the 16 voices
- Loop Designer
- 864 Loops (216 loops with 4 stems each)
- 432 Straight (108 with 4 stems)
- 432 Triplet (108 with 4 stems)
- Add modulation and effects to individual loops via Unique Send FX layer
- Ensemble Designer
- Powered by the Kontakt 6.2.2 Engine
- Kontakt 6.2.2 (Player) or later
- Komplete Kontrol integrated (NKS-ready)
- Minimum System Requirements
- Mac: macOS 10.12, 10.13 or 10.14 (latest update), i5
- PC: Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 2 GB RAM